HSBC Recruitment 2021. HSBC recruiting B.Com/M.Com/MBA for Asst. Manager – Finance Operations GSC’s and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It is the largest bank in Europe, with total assets of US$2.715 trillion.Eligibility for the Asst. Manager – Finance Operations GSC’s as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: HSBC
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Asst. Manager – Finance Operations GSC’s
- Qualification: B.Com/M.Com/MBA
- Experience:03+ years
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 29/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Level 1/2 support of RWA PC to users across the Group
- Ensuring operational timeline deliverables are met as per the deadlines
- Ensure that the live issues escalated as and when required
- Understand stakeholders’ needs, identifying and implementing improvements in a continuous manner from a system & data standpoint
- Effective communication within the team and with business partners
- Take accountability and ownership of the tasks and responsibility assigned
- Professionally handle queries and issues from global users, understand and interpret information and route issues to relevant colleagues
- Proactively identify issues and escalate with relevant teams
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.