HSBC Recruitment 2021. HSBC recruiting CA & MBA for Senior Assistant Manager Global Trade & Receivables Finance Client Services and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.HSBC Holdings PLC is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It is the largest bank in Europe with total assets of $ 2.984 trillion..Eligibility for the Senior Assistant Manager Global Trade & Receivables Finance Client Services as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HSBC
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Assistant Manager Global Trade & Receivables Finance Client Services
- Qualification: CA & MBA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 22/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Holds overall ownership of trade transactions of Premium/Standard Trade Clients and ensures an end to end completion of transaction processing. Ensure transaction does not break down for want of any document and internal approval. Arrange necessary internal approvals and tracking deferrals to facilitate the straight through processing and minimize the breaking down of transactions Address customer complaints and ensuring their effective resolution with high-quality customer service and appropriate flexibility, balancing the client relationship and business costs.
- Monitor E-helpline and raise / resolve customer queries, assigning them to relevant teams and ensuring complete resolution upto satisfaction. Facilitate preparation of forms/documentation for customers for client on-boarding. Answer incoming customer calls/emails for general and transaction-specific trade enquiries. Conduct proactive call backs to customer for payment instructions, confirming exchange rate, informing customer regarding insufficient funds, dispatch details and advice discrepancies etc.
- Follow up with clients, group offices, MO, Sales and various authorities. E.g. Follow up of PO / Export advance payments / Overdue finance bills (INR/FCY), BEF, XOS, FIRC, EDPMS & IDPMS Reconciliation, Unaccepted import collection bills, disposal instructions for export proceeds, for payment follow ups with overseas group offices etc.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in HSBC Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with HSBC Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.