HSBC Recruitment 2021. HSBC recruiting Graduate for Senior Compliance Officer and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, operating in more than 170 countries. Eligibility for the Senior Compliance Officer as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HSBC
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Senior Compliance Officer
- Qualification: Graduate
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 02/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for preparation of gap analysis template on new regulations and new FCC policies issued. Disseminate gap analysis to the relevant business/stakeholders for completion and send chasers. Check if all requirements have a corresponding response and processes/control in place and where there are gaps, monitor timeline of the action items and send chasers to ensure completion by the business.
- Assist wholesale compliance colleagues in data maintenance, mapping and reconciliation which includes performing the following: creating the guidelines in HELIOS system, updating Regulatory Mapping in HELIOS based on information obtained from RAPID 2 system, perform administrative updates in the system, monitor completion of actions in RAPID 2 system and send chasers to business/stakeholders prior to the deadline, filter, extract and highlight outstanding items from RSAT tool, reconcile events in IRIS and HELIOS on a monthly basis and escalate to onshore Compliance team where there are exceptions, production of MI reports in IRIS, including follow-up on action items completion and trigger email to the respective onshore RC Manager, extract MI from Qlikview platform for GIRS and CMS report, disseminate email notification to service provider.
- Assist to maintain Employee of Registered Person list and provide regular updates, where required and notify GPAD GSC team as and when changes are made to the list.
- Assist wholesale compliance colleagues to collate, coordinate and compile monthly conduct activity report and compile regulatory minutes as well as assisting in preparation work and compile updates for Annual Compliance reports.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in HSBC Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with HSBC Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.