HSBC Recruitment 2021. HSBC recruiting CA or ICWA or MBA or CFA for Manager – Finance Operations and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It is the largest bank in Europe, with total assets of US$2.715 trillion.Eligibility for the Manager – Finance Operations as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HSBC
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Manager – Finance Operations
- Qualification: CA or ICWA or MBA or CFA
- Experience:05+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application:22/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Preparation of regulatory returns to be submitted to PRA and EBA for HSBC Group entities and external disclosures within earnings release/interim report/annual report along with pillar 3 document.
- Producing the Assurance pack for senior management sign off on external disclosures and regulatory submissions.
- Keeping up to date with regulatory consultations and assist the team with interpreting & implementing current and upcoming PRA regulatory requirements.
- Produce and analyse ad hoc management information requests.
- Ensure ongoing seamless service delivery of global reports to various stakeholders at agreed service levels.
- Ability to meet KPI timelines under stringent time lines and high pressure situations while maintain a high degree of accuracy.
- Good communication skills to be able to collaborate with global stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Identify opportunities for process re-engineering / improvement and participate in change initiatives.
- Pro-active approach in highlighting issues for a timely resolution.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.