HIL Limited Recruitment 2021. HIL Limited recruiting B.Com for Member- Accounts Payable Process and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Established in 1946, HIL Limited is a flagship company of the $2.4 Billion conglomerate, CK Birla Group. The company offers comprehensive building materials and solutions for 70+ years and has achieved market leadership by developing and marketing the most sustainable and relevant products which are future-ready, high quality, and have innovation at its core.Eligibility for the Member- Accounts Payable Process as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HIL Limited
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad( Sanath Nagar )
- Post Name: Member- Accounts Payable Process
- Qualification: B.Com
- No of Vacancies: 04
- Details of Salary: ₹ 3,00,000 – 4,50,000 P.A. (Including Variable: 8%)
- Opening date for online Application: 10/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Keeping track of all the incoming invoices
- Validating invoices and processing in online platform
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Monitoring due date and process for payment
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- GRIR/outstanding liabilities review and taking necessary action to clear
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Filing and retrieving of documents
- Protects organizations value by keeping information confidential
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in HIL Limited entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with HIL Limited entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.