HDFC Bank Recruitment 2021. HDFC Bank recruiting Any Graduate for Recruitment Officer and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Eligibility for the Recruitment Officer as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HDFC Bank
- Location : Kolkata
- Post Name: Recruitment Officer
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 25/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Responsible for end to end recruitment task from sourcing till onboarding. 2. Sourcing & calling up potential candidates through job portal and screen them through preliminary interviews, short-listing candidates on the basis of their Qualification, Skills and Requirement.
- 3. Call the candidates for direct round with HR Manager and schedule them with Business. 4. Once the candidates are selected by the business manager, taking their candidature forward by completing pre joining documentation 5. Follow up with the Candidates until onboarding
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in HDFC Bank Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with HDFC Bank Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.