HDFC Bank Recruiting B.Com for the position Team Member/ FUnctional Analyst .This position requires B.Com with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 08th oct 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Team Member/ FUnctional Analyst
|Company Name||HDFC Bank|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Team Member/ FUnctional Analyst|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
Job Role or Description
- Data Analysis & MIS- To prepare and publish the MIS related to verticals • Adherence to timelines for publications
- Application Support • To provide first level application support for cases raised.
- Hardware Request Processing • To scrutinize requests received for Hardware from Ops Vertical • Processing, Tracking, Obtaining Approvals of request • Publishing of MIS for controls • Coordination with stakeholders • Coordinating with Vendors • Coordinating for Process Improvements
- Project Management- Managing project life cycle • To review Concept Notes received for new process / process improvement. • Requirement Gathering, • Preparing Requirement Documents • Discussions with stakeholders and finalisations • Preparing test data / test case scenarios • Conclude UAT Roll out and Production movement activities • Post production support
- Training Support • To provide updated training material support , To create new support materials for processing • Coordinating with respective product teams
- Coordinating with Stakeholders -To act as one point contact for projects assigned • To provide support for first level queries
Company Profile HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 2000 branches and 5624 ATMs spread over 996 towns and cities across India The Banks American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange