Qualifications & Experience:
- Any Degree should be Mandatory.
- Work from Office.
- Flexible to work at night shifts.
- Work Location will be HCL Chennai.
- Quality Analyst
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Experience in OTC
- Order Management / Order Processing
- Collections and Cash Applications
- Order Billing
- Preferable Qualification (B.com / BBA or BA)
Experience: 1 to 4 Years
Date: 21 Nov 2023
Time: 10am to 3.00pm
HR: Jefferson G
Venue: HCL Technologies, Tower 3 – Cafe, Elcot SEZ,
Document to be carried:
1. Resume / CV
2. Aadhar / ID Proof.
3. Vaccination certificate.
- You have demonstrated experience implementing certain strategies.
- You have strong analytical skills and an aptitude for certain decision-making
- You show resiliency when faced with these challenges
- You believe in continuous learning and growth
- You possess a strong work ethic
- You’re able to connect with new and existing team members quickly
- You enjoy collaborating with colleagues across the globe
- You enjoy learning new skills and applying them
- You are passionate about innovation.
- You want to make an impact.