HCL Technologies Released Job Openings On 18/09/2023..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for HCL Technologies s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
HCL hiring B. Com Freshers for Associate position.
Important Details :
- Location : Noida
- No of Vacancies:07
- Details of Salary:2.25 LPA
- Opening date for online Application:18/09/2023
- Mode of application :Walkin
- Time and Venue: 22nd September , 10.30 AM – 4.00 PM
Walk in Interview details-HCL Technologies A-8-9, Maharaja Agrasen Marg, Block A, Noida sector 60, (Nearby Metro sector 59)Carry 1 Resume, 1 ID Proof & Vaccination CertificateContact – Namit
Job Description/Skills Required
- 15 months Agreement
- 5 days working
- Total 3 rounds of interview
- Candidate should be comfortable with night shift
- We seek fresher with good accounting knowledge & communication skills
- Transport Facilities for male candidates till 35 KM
- For female candidate no such boundations.
- Responsibilities :
- Be responsible for Accounts Payable responsibilities for a global clients F&A process
- Will be responsible for all accounts payable activities for the assigned entity
- Be responsible for Invoice Processing, Travel & Employee Expenses Payment process and Vendor queries
- Strict adherence to Activities TAT, Accuracy, KPIs and other SLAs
- Produce performance reports like Dashboards and Weekly SLA reports for HCL Management & Client Management
- Be responsible for Invoice Processing, Travel & Employee Expenses Payment process and Customer/Vendor queries
- Responsible for Quality Check of Weekly Transactions
- Responsible for Continuous Process Improvements
- Implement effective Internal Controls and Compliances with respect to all Financial Transactions
- Produce performance reports like Dashboards and Weekly SLA reports for HCL Management
- Client Management.
About Company: HCL Technologies Limited, d/b/a HCLTech, is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Noida. It emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL entered into the software services business. The company has offices in 52 countries and over 210,966 employees.