HCL Technologies Released Job Openings On 20/05/2023..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for HCL Technologies s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
HCL Technologies Recruiting Any graduates with 01-04 Years Experience for Customer Care Executive position.
Important Details :
- Location : Noida
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:3-4.5 Lacs P.A.
- Opening date for online Application:20/05/2023
- Mode of application :Walkin
- Time and Venue: 22nd May – 23 May , 11.00 AM – 4.00 PM
A-8&9, Sector 60, Noida. Near sec 59 metro stationContact – Preeti Bisht
Job Description/Skills Required
- Desirable qualifications:
- 1. Excellent Communication skills (Written/Verbal) is the foremost priority.
- 2. Good customer service skills & should display good analytical abilities
- 3. Prior experience in BPO voice process shall be preferred.
- 4. Candidate must be comfortable with Work From Office module
- Job Responsibilities:
- 1. Provide splendid customer services to customers in a friendly and courteous manner at all times.
- 2. Have sufficient knowledge about the products and services and respond to all inquiries accordingly.
- 3. Improve the Customers Experience with the Client Services by ensuring that the Customers Issues are attended promptly and all their concerns are resolved immediately.
- 4. Ensure that all the Company Policies and procedures, code of conduct and regulatory guidelines are strictly complied to while servicing the customers.
- 5. Ensure that customers confidential information is properly protected and only used for official purposes.
About Company: HCL Technologies Limited, d/b/a HCLTech, is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Noida. It emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL entered into the software services business. The company has offices in 52 countries and over 210,966 employees.