HCL Technologies Walk In for the position Analyst – Finance .Walk In Details Given Below,Please Attend to Venue. This position requires B.Com with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates Review All Details and Required Documents. This vacancy available from 13th-22nd June 2022 .We are recommended to Attend Interview On time . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Analyst – Finance
|Company Name||HCL Technologies|
|Salary Offering||₹ 1,00,000 – 3,75,000 P.A.|
|Hiring Designation||Analyst – Finance|
Time and Venue 14th June, 9.30 AM – 2.00 PM HCL Technologies Limited Sholinganallur office Elcot SEZ Tower 3, Tower 3 – Cafe 1. Contact – Priya HR ()
Job Role or Description
- Responsible for Invoicing to Customers with strict timelines.
- Responsible for Data and Document maintenance for Billing related matters.
- Responsible for Month end activities for Book Closure.
- Responsible for MIS related to Billing, Revenue and the variances.
- Responsible for Monthly and Weekly reports based on monthly and weekly activities respectively.
- Handling Queries, reconciliations and updates relating to Invoicing and Revenue Booking.
- Handling AR reports, follow ups on pending payments, and proper MIS based on Ageing.
- Collaborate with stake holders, business leads, PMs, on timely basis for Invoicing and Book Closure.
- Compliance to the process in place and ownership of process change by improving the process to adopt the changes in the organization.
Company Profile: HCL Technologies is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Noida. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. Originally a research and development division of HCL, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL entered into the software services business
Apply here For detailed information
Dear sir / maim
I am serching job work experience 6 years banking sector carently working bank of baroda contract basis