HCL Technologies Released Job Openings On 29-07-2021.HCL Technologies iEstablished in 1976 as one of Indias original IT garage start-ups, HCL is a pioneer of modern computing with many firsts to its credit, including the introduction of the 8-bit microprocessor-based computer in 1978 well before its global peers…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for HCL Technologies s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
HCL Technologies Recruiting CA Candidates with 08-13+ Years of Experience for Manager – Audits Position.Complete Details for the Manager – Audits as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Noida
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 29/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Performs forensic research in the different process like Accounts Payable, Banking, FA, etc.
- Conducts forensic analysis of financial data
- Prepares forensic accounting reports from financial findings
- Recommend improved internal controls and business processes in an ERP environment and ensure that corrective action plans are developed to prevent occurrence of forensic issues
- Track remediation status on issues observed and perform remediation testing
- Independently handle specific investigations under limited supervision, perform route cause analysis and finalize recommendations to prevent recurrence of the incident, agree recommendation with stakeholders, prepare investigation report, ensure compliance to the documentation standards, perform data archival as per internal policy and statutory requirements.
- Liaise with HCLs external ombudsman, consultants and HCL stakeholders for the investigations.
- Maintain proper records, trackers, dashboards etc.