HCL Technologies Recruitment 2021. HCL Technologies recruiting CA for Associate/ Deputy Manager – Internal Audit and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.HCL Technologies is an Indian multinational IT services and consulting firm headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. Eligibility for the Associate/ Deputy Manager – Internal Audit as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HCL Technologies
- Location :Noida
- Post Name: Associate/ Deputy Manager – Internal Audit
- Qualification: CA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: 4,75,000 – 6,50,000 P.A
- Opening date for online Application: 10/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- – Qualified CA with about 3-4 years of experience; – Working experience of Internal Audit preferably in Industry though experience in a professional CA firm of Large to Medium Size will also work; – Sound analytical skills and good working knowledge of MS Office – Good communication skills both verbal and written English; – Prior experience of conducting audits in areas such as Development Sector, Construction & Treasury will be an added advantage; – Working knowledge of MS-NAV , MS-Dynamics 365, TALLY or any other equivalent ERP package shall be preferred – Job would involve reasonable travelling – say about a week in a month. (ii) Behavioral – Should be able to work under pressure, Multi-task and still deliver on time; – Have a positive attitude and be a team player; – Should be matured and tactful as job involves dealing with multiple individuals at different levels in the Org.; – Have an impeccable level of Integrity, sincerity and commitment. (iii) Job Description in brief: – Conduct Internal Audits & formal follow up reviews jointly / independently as per the approved Audit plans; – Write Audit Reports in line with the reporting template; – Circulate quarterly tracker on Open items & obtain Updated Status from Auditees on issues being reported to the Audit Committee / Board to assess level of implementation; – Assist in conducting special audit assignments and preparation of presentations for quarterly Audit Committees / Board meetings.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in HCL Technologies Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with HCL Technologies Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.