Grant Thornton Recruitment 2021. Grant Thornton recruiting B.Com for Trainee and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Grant Thornton Bharat has over 4,500 people across 15 offices around the country, including major metros. Grant Thornton Bharat is at the forefront of helping reshape the values in our profession and in the process help shape a more vibrant Indian economy.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Trainee as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Grant Thornton
- Location : Kochi/Cochin, Chennai
- Post Name: Trainee
- Qualification: B.Com
- Experience:00-01 Years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:₹ 3,00,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 09/04/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Research, analyze and collect information from various sources in relation to the amendments, clarifications, press releases or announcements made under the GST and Custom by the Ministry of Finance, CBIC or GST council from time to time;
- Ensure data quality, accuracy, timeliness and completeness;
- Working independently within defined area, taking ownership of problems within own area of knowledge.
- Computation of tax liabilities, filing of periodic and annual returns within the set deadlines and maintaining records of the same for GST purpose;
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments / clients and meet deadlines while working both independently and within the team.
- Initial research on business and business model for prospective client.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.