Indian Institute of Management(IIM) Bangalore Released Job Openings On 14-09-2021.Indian Institute of Management is a management education and research institute under the Ministry of Education, Government of India. They mainly offer postgraduate, doctoral and executive programs as well as some additional courses in the field of business administration..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Indian Institute of Management(IIM) Bangalore Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Indian Institute of Management(IIM) Bangalore Recruiting CA,ICWA,ICWA Inter,MBA/PGDM Candidates with 06+ Years of Experience for Assistant Manager/ Associate Manager – Finance & Accounts Position.Complete Details for the Assistant Manager/ Associate Manager – Finance & Accounts as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 14/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Candidates meeting all the job requirements and desirous of being considered may apply online by visiting: http://iimberpsrv.iimb.ernet.in/prod/pfonlapp.home
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- a. Handle Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes and related compliances (procure to pay and record to report) which include, b. Processing of all payments relating to vendors including preparation of P.Os and monitoring of Accounts Payable, vendor creation and maintenance c. Preparation of invoices, monitoring of Accounts receivables and confirmation of balances d. Responsible for Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statement. e. Responsible for compilation of budgets, variances and preparation of related MIS reports f. Handle statutory compliances related to AP and AR i.e., GST, TDS, Royalty, labour cess etc;