Indian Navy Released Job Openings On 16/12/2022.The Indian Navy is the maritime branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff, a four-star admiral, commands the navy..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Indian Navy Recruiting 12th with 00-01+years experience for Agniveer position.Complete Details for the Agniveer as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Across India
- No of Vacancies:1400
- Details of Salary:Rs.30,000 – Rs.40,000 Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 16/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Online applications are invited from unmarried male and unmarried female candidates (who fulfil eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrolment as Agniveer (SSR) for 01/2023 (May 23) batch. The total vacancies are 1400 (including a maximum of 280 female only), will be earmarked in a state wise manner. The eligibility criteria and broad terms and conditions are laid down herein below. 2. Educational Qualifications. Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India. 3. Age. Candidate should be born between 01 May 2002 – 31 Oct 2005 (Both dates inclusive). 4. Marital Status. Only unmarried Indian male and female candidates are eligible for enrolment as Agniveer in IN. Candidates will have to give a certificate of being ‘unmarried’ at the time of enrolment. Agniveers shall not be permitted to marry during their entire tenure of four years in the IN. A candidate shall be dismissed from service if he/ she marries during his/her tenure or is found to be already married despite giving certificate of being unmarried. TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 5. Duration of Service. The Agniveers shall be enrolled in the Indian Navy under the Navy Act 1957, for a period of four years. “Agniveers would form a distinct rank, different from any other existing rank and would be the junior most rank in the Indian Navy”. Indian Navy is not obliged to retain the Agniveers beyond the engagement period of four years. 6. Leave. 30 days leave per year shall be applicable for Agniveers. Additionally, sick leave would be applicable based on medical advice of competent medical authority. 7. Pay, Allowances and Allied Benefits. Agniveers will be paid a package of ₹30,000 per month with a fixed yearly increment. In addition, risk and hardship, dress and travel allowances will be paid. 8. Seva Nidhi. Agniveers shall be given a one-time Seva Nidhi package comprising their monthly contribution along with matching contribution by the Government on completion of their engagement period, as indicated below: