UPSC Recruitment 2021. UPSC recruiting CA,CS,M.Com,MBA,CMA,LLB for Deputy Secretary and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The Union Public Service Commission, commonly abbreviated as UPSC, is India’s premier central recruiting agency for public servants. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B posts under civil services cadre and defence services cadre of central government..Eligibility for the Deputy Secretary as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: UPSC
- Location :Delhi
- Post Name: Deputy Secretary
- Qualification: CA,CS,M.Com,MBA,CMA,LLB
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies:13
- Opening date for online Application: 28/04/2021
- Last Date : 03-05-2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 13 posts of Deputy Secretary. Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 03-05-2021 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
- Mode of Recruitment : Selection process will comprise written test and personal Interviews. Written test will be OMR based. Candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on written test performance. Details of exam will be informed to eligible candidates through admit card in due course.
- Fee Structure : No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. Candidates need to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates with qualifications may apply online for concerned posts as per given online application form. No need to send print to Union Public Service Commission at this stage. Eligible candidates will be intimated about further proceedings. Keeping a print copy for future use is advised.