Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2021. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) recruiting CA,ICWA,M.A,M.Com,M.Sc,MBA/PGDM for Joint Secretary and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The Union Public Service Commission (ISO: Saṅgh Lōk Sēvā Āyōg), commonly abbreviated as UPSC, is India’s premier central recruiting agency. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services.While Department of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India. Eligibility for the Joint Secretary as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Location :Delhi
- Post Name: Joint Secretary
- Qualification: CA,ICWA,M.A,M.Com,M.Sc,MBA/PGDM
- Experience: Experienced
- No of Vacancies:03
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:07/02/2021
- Last Date to Apply : 22/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
Mode of Recruitment :
1. The Crucial Date For Determining The Eligibility Of All Candidates In Every Respect Shall Be The Prescribed Closing Date For Submisison Of Online Application. The Applicants Are Advised To Fill In All Their Particulars In The Online Application Carefully As Submission Of Wrong Information May Lead To Rejection Through Computer Based Shortlisting Apart From Debarment By The Commission.
2. Date For The Interview On Which The Shortlisted Candidate Is Required To Bring The Printout Of His/her Online Application Alongwith Other Documents At Upsc Shall Be Intimated Separately.
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
1. Post Name: Joint Secretary in the Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce and Industry
2. No of Post: 01
3. Essential Qualifications: (A) Educational: Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Economics or Commerce or Business Economics or Foreign Trade from a recognized University or Institute, preferably with additional qualification in IT, Computer Science, Operational Research and Supply Chain management
5. Experience: At least 15 years of experience in:- (i) Managing cloud technology implementations at National level and (ii) Should have held Senior Project Manager/System Architect/CTO roles in previous employments.
6. Job Description: Joint Secretary shall be responsible for policy formulation, implementation and administration of various programmes/schemes/projects etc. in the area of work assigned to him/her.
1. Post Name: Joint Secretary in the Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance
2. No of Post: 01
3. Essential Qualifications: (A) Educational: Master’s Degree in Economics or Commerce or Finance or Business Administration or Professional Qualification in Chartered Accountancy, ICWA
5. Experience: Fifteen years’ experience in any of the following fields:- (a) Income Tax (b) Customs / Gold Control (c) GST (All taxes which were prevailing before introduction of GST) (d) Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances (e) Financial Intelligence and Prevention of Money Laundering
6. Job Description: Joint Secretary (DoR) shall be responsible for policy formulation, implementation and administration of various programmes/schemes/projects etc. in the area of work assigned to him/her.
7. The minimum and maximum age limit for the Joint Secretary level post are 40 and 55 years respectively and the Pay will be fixed at the minimum of Pay Level-14 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC(approximate gross salary would be around Rs. 2,21,000/- including DA, Tpt A & HRA in present level).
How to Apply :
1. Closing Date For Submission Of Online Application Through Commission’s Website Is 23:59 Hrs On 22.03.2021.
2. The Last Date For Printing Of Completely Submitted Online Application Is Upto 23:59 Hrs On 23.03.2021.
3. Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Commission’s website http://www.upsconline.nic.in and NOT write to the Commission for Application forms. They are also requested to go through carefully the details of Essential and Desirable requirements for the posts and instructions published below as well as on the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
4. The candidates willing to apply for the above posts are advised to visit Commission’s Website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. The detailed advertisement along-with ‘Instructions and Additional Information to candidates’ has been displayed on Commission’s Website http://www.upsc.gov.in and website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.