Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Recruitment 2021. Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) recruiting Graduates (All Graduates) for Senior Assistant and Junior Assistant cum Typist and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Telangana State Public Service Commission is the youngest Public Service Commission in the country constituted vide GO Ms No.43, GA(Ser.A) Department, dt. 8.8.2014. Hyderabad State was one of the prominent princely State in India and inherits over 400 years of rich tradition and culture with unparalleled grace and historical significance.Eligibility for the Senior Assistant and Junior Assistant cum Typist as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
- Location : Telangana
- Post Name: Senior Assistant and Junior Assistant cum Typist
- Qualification: Graduates (All Graduates)
- Experience:00 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 03/04/2021
- Last Date To Apply: 05-05-2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has invited application form eligible candidates to apply for 127 posts of Senior Assistant and Junior Assistant cum Typist in P.V. Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University and Junior Assistant cum Typist in Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agriculture University in the State of Telangana.Interested and Eligible Candidates may submit application only through provided online facility from 12-04-2021 to 05-05-2021. Candidates are advised to read notification carefully and make ensure about meeting concerned eligibility criteria of applied post. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
- Mode of Recruitment :
- Recruitment on mentioned posts will be made through written test Online/ OMR based. Written test will comprise two papers. Paper-I: General Studies and General Abilities and Paper-II: Secretarial Abilities and Computer Applications – Diploma Standard. Each paper will be of 150 marks with total 150 questions. Duration of each exam will be 150 minutes.
How to Apply :
Candidates possessing the proposed eligibility criteria may submit application only through online mode in between 12-04-2021 to 05-05-2021. Candidates should fill all concerned details properly in online application. Scanned copy of latest passport size photograph and signature should upload in online application. No need to send print at this stage. Keeping a print copy is advisable though.