Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) Recruitment 2021. Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) recruiting B.A, B.B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, LLB, LLM, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, MBA/PGDM for Principal Advisor and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) is a statutory body set up by the Government of India under section 3 of the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India Act, 1997. It is the regulator of the telecommunications sector in India.It consists of a Chairperson and not more than two full-time members and not more than two part-time members. The TRAI Act was amended by an ordinance, effective from 24 January 2000, establishing a Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT) to take over the adjudicatory and disputes functions from TRAI..Eligibility for the Principal Advisor as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI)
- Location :Delhi
- Post Name: Principal Advisor
- Qualification: B.A, B.B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, LLB, LLM, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, MBA/PGDM
- No of Vacancies:01
- Opening date for online Application: 29/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Last Date: 30/03/2021
Address : Senior Research Officer, Telecom Regulatory Authority of India, Mahanagar Door Sanchar Bhawan, J.L. Nehru Marg (Old Minto Road)2 next to Zakir Hussain College, New Delhi-110002
Job Description/Skills Required
1. Post Name: Principal Advisor
2. Pay scale/ Pay Level: Pay Level-15 in Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC plus allowances such as DA, HRA etc. as per Govt. Rules. [Pre-revised HAG Rs.67000-AI@3%-79000)
3. Eligibility criteria: Officers of the Central Govt., Public Sector Undertakings and Statutory and Autonomous Bodies
(i) Holding equivalent post on regular basis OR
(ii) Officers in SAG with four years of regular service in thatgrade OR
(iii) Group ‘A’ officers having twenty one years of regular service in Group ‘A’ of which at least four years of regular service shall be in the SAG
4. Essential: A Master/ Bachelors Degree in Business Administration/ Economics/ Commerce/ Engineering/ Law / Science/ Humanities from a recognized University/ institution or, Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India, and possessing requisite experience in the relevant field.
5. Desirable: Post Graduate Degree in Management, Finance, Economics, Law, Engineering, Telecommunications or Commerce.
6. Experience: Work experience in handling matters pertaining to economic policy forrnulation/ economic analysis/ economic administration/ tariff or price administration/matters related to finance or taxation.
How to Apply :
All the Ministries/ Departments, Central Public Sector Undertakings and Statutory and Autonomous Bodies are requested to forward applications in the prescribed proforma (can be downloaded from TRAI’s website http://www.trai.gov.in) along with attested copies of ACRs/APARs for the last five years and vigilance/ disciplinary clearance of eligible candidates whose services could be placed at the disposal of the Authority immediately in the event of their selection. The application should be sent in an envelope superscribing the post applied for to the Senior Research Officer, Telecom Regulatory Authority of India, Mahanagar Door Sanchar Bhawan, J.L. Nehru Marg (Old Minto Road)2 next to Zakir Hussain College, New Delhi-110002 by 30th March, 2021.