State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2021. State Bank of India (SBI) recruiting Graduate for Deputy Manager Jobs and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.State Bank of India or State Bank of India is the largest bank in India. It is the largest bank in the world in terms of number of branches and staff. Founded in Kolkata in 1806, the bank is one of the oldest banks in the Indian subcontinent. The bank offers domestic, international and expatriate Indian services. Eligibility for the Deputy Manager Jobs as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Deputy Manager Jobs
- Qualification: MBA/ PGDM in Rural Management or MBA/PGDM in Agri Business / Post Graduate diploma in Rural Management/ Postgraduate in Agriculture as a full-time course from recognised Institute/ University.
- No of Vacancies: 10 Posts
- Details of Salary: Rs. 48,170 – Rs. 69,810 /-Per Month
- Age : Age (in Years) As on 01.07.2021: Min: 25 yrs, Max: 35 yrs
- Last date for online Application:02/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Post Name: Deputy Manager 2. Grade Scale: MMGS-II 3. No of Post: 10 4. Place of Posting (Suggested): Corporate Centre or any other place as decided by the Bank 5. Qualifications: MBA/ PGDM in Rural Management or MBA/PGDM in Agri Business / Post Graduate diploma in Rural Management/ Postgraduate in Agriculture as a full-time course from recognised Institute/ University. 6. Experience: Minimum 3 Years of Post Qualification experience in Agri Business of Public Sector Banks/ Private Sector Banks/ NBFC, in the capacity of Executive/Supervisory role, as on 01.07.2021. Proficiency in MS Office will be an added advantage. 7. Specific Skills Required: Knowledge of MS Office (Excel/PPT) 8. Job Profile in Brief: End to end Digitization of Agri loan handling. Policy level changes in Agri Products as per market demand. Onboarding of NBFCs for Co-Lending/ On-Lending/Pool Purchase. Onboarding of Agritechs/ Fintechs. New Product development. Financing to Farm Produce Companies/ SHGs/ Dairy/ Fisheries/Horticulture 9. Pay Scale: Basic: 48170-1740/1-49910-1990/10-69810 Documents Required: a. Details of Document to be uploaded: i. Brief Resume (PDF) ii. ID Proof (PDF) iii. Proof of Date of Birth (PDF) iv. Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets / Degree Certificate (PDF) v. Experience certificates (PDF) vi. Others (latest Form-16, current salary slip etc.)
- Selection Procedure : 1. The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview. 2. Interview: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. 3. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. 4. Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit. How to Apply : 1. Online Registration Of Application & Payment Of Fees: From 13.08.2021 To 02.09.2021 2. Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/web/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted / qualified candidates). The Call letter / advice, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent). 3. Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him / her in getting call letter / Interview advices etc. by email. 4. Guidelines For Filling Online Application: i. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc. ii. Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (Please refer para H-b-ii. and para H-c.-v. along with para H-e.-vi under ‘How to Upload Documents”). iii. Candidates should fill the application carefully.
- Once application is filled-in completely, candidate should submit the same. In the event of candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered. When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. a. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed, but only for three times. Please note that this facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the same and proceed for online payment of fee. iv. After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms