State Bank of India Recruitment 2021. State Bank of India recruiting B.Tech/B.E, CA, MBA/PGDM for Deputy Manager Jobs and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is the 43rd largest bank in the world and ranked 221st in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2020. Eligibility for the Deputy Manager Jobs as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: State Bank of India
- Location :Mumbai,Delhi
- Post Name: Deputy Manager Jobs
- Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, CA, MBA/PGDM
- Experience: 3 – 1fresher year
- No of Vacancies:09
- Details of Salary:48,170 – 69,810 (Per Month)
- Opening date for online Application: 14/04/2021
- Last Date for online Application: 3/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- SBI announced job notification for the post of Deputy Manager has been released officially. B.Tech/B.E, CA, MBA/PGDM pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website sbi.co.in. The application process ends on 03.05.2021.
Selection Procedure : The selection will be based on shortlisting & interview. Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Merit list for final selection will be prepared in descending order of scores obtained in interview only, subject to candidate scoring minimum qualifying marks. In case more than one candidate score common cut-off marks, such candidates will be ranked in the merit in descending order of their age.
How to Apply :
Online Registration Of Application And Online Payment Of Fee: From 13.04.2021 To 03.05.2021
State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment to the following Specialist Cadre Officers post. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/her in getting call lett…