State Bank of India Recruitment 2021. State Bank of India recruiting MBA/ PGDM or Post Graduate Management degree for Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is the 43rd largest bank in the world and ranked 221st in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2020. Eligibility for the Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: State Bank of India
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Manager
- Qualification: MBA/ PGDM or Post Graduate Management degree
- No of Vacancies:05
- Details of Salary:63,840 – Rs. 78,230/-
- Opening date for online Application: 08/02/2021
- Last Date for online Application: 12/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- To monitor the performance of the products being handled, track best practices in the industry and explore solutions relevant to the Bank vis-a-vis competitors.
- • To develop new products and review / modify existing product with a view to increase profitability of the Bank. • To strategize and implement business and promotional activities. • To manage day to day fuctioning of alternate channels for delivery of loans.
- • To handle regulatory and security related issues related to the loan product. • To liaise within various departments of the Bank to ensure smooth and timely rollout of products. • To monitor, track and organize all required SOP, manual, e-circular, e-lessons for proposed new products
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.