Reserve Bank of India(RBI) Recruiting for the position Assistant .This position requires All Graduates. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 13th Sept 2023 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Assistant
|Company Name||Reserve Bank of India(RBI)|
|Experience Required||00 Years|
Job Role or Description
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 450 permanent posts of Assistant. Candidates who are qualified and interested may submit an online application by 04-10-2023, provided they meet the relevant requirements. Candidates must adequately mention all personal and educational information.
- Dates to Consider:
- Last date for filling online application forms : 04-10-2023
- Last date for payment of fees : 04-10-2023
- Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative) : October 21, 2023 & October 23, 2023
- Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative) : 02-12-2023
- Mode of Recruitment :
- The selection scheme will comprise a preliminary examination, a main examination, and the Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
- Preliminary Examination :
- The exam will comprise 100 questions for a total of 100 marks. The duration of the exam will be 60 minutes.
- Mains exam :
- The main exam will be of 200 marks and consist of 200 questions. The time allotted for the exam will be 135 minutes.
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
- Fee Structure :
- Application fee is Rs 50/- for SC/ST/PwBD/EXS and Rs 450/- for other candidates. Fees should be paid online by using debit card, credit card or net banking.
- How to Apply :
- Online applications may be submitted through the provided facility on or before 04-10-2023. Read the instructions thoroughly before completing the application. The applicant must complete the online application with accurate personal and academic data in the parts that correspond to their credentials. A scanned copy of the applicant photo, signature, left thumb (LT) impression and handwriting declaration must be uploaded to the online application. The online application should be printed out and saved for future use.
- The text for the handwritten declaration is as – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
Company Profile: The Reserve Bank of India, chiefly known as RBI, is India’s central bank and regulatory body responsible for regulation of the Indian banking system. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Finance, Government of India. It is responsible for the issue and supply of the Indian rupee