National Payments Corporation of India Released Job Openings On 28-09-2021.National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for National Payments Corporation of India s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
National Payments Corporation of India Recruiting CA,Inter CA,M.Com,MBA Candidates with 03-05+ Years of Experience for Senior Associate – Treasury Operations Position.Complete Details for the Senior Associate – Treasury Operations as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 28/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Associated with NDS-OM (Govt – securities order matching system),
- Preparing MIS reports on the market activities on a daily basis after the trading session closes. Reporting to Reserve Bank of India.
- Price monitoring & establishing controls on the prices of G-Secs, SG-Secs & T-Bills in NDS-Order Matching (NDS-OM), establishing parameters for Call rates in the NDS-Call dealing system on market need basis & establishing Reference Price for the TBill Auction on Auction days.
- Attending to queries from member banks & mutual funds regarding trading on order matching platform, call money platform and auction platform, settlement of G Secs.
- Creating CG, SG, TB & WI securities & establishing parameters for the created securities in NDS-OM as per the guidelines stipulated by RBI after the auction cutoff is declared / auction announcement.
- Involved in preparing UAT test plans and reviewing cases.