National Hydroelectric Power Corporation(NHPC) Released Job Openings On 23-09-2021.NHPC Ltd. is the Government of India Hydropower Board, owned by the Ministry of Power, Government of India, which merged in 1975 with an authorized capital of 2000 million million and is responsible for planning, promoting and managing comprehensive and effective development in all aspects of hydropower.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation(NHPC) s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation(NHPC) Recruiting CA/CMA Candidates with 01+ Years of Experience for Senior Accountant Position.Complete Details for the Senior Accountant as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Faridabad, Haryana
- No of Vacancies:20
- Details of Salary:Rs.29,600 – 1,19,500(IDA)
- Opening date for online Application: 23/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Application registered without / incomplete documents uploaded shall be summarily rejected even though registration number has been generated. Candidate should not send any documents/ certificates or print out of Registration slip/ form through post. Step-1: Visit to http://www.nhpcindia.com & apply through online application portal available in the section “Career” with us. A candidate must possess valid E-mail id and mobile number which shall be active throughout the process as required for any further notification Step-2: Read all instructions given on the website to ensure your eligibility before applying. Step-3: Fill the Online application form with relevant details and submit. After successful submission an application ID shall be generated by the system which shall be kept and used for further communication Step-4: Scanned copies of following documents should be kept ready by the candidate before applying online registration for attachment: a. Matriculation/ secondary school certificate as proof of Date of Birth. b. Complete set of mark sheets/ certificates in support of qualification. c. Caste certificate in format prescribed by the Government of India. In case OBC candidates the community certificate should have been issued within 6 months before the date of registration. d. Disability certificate issued by Competent Authority (if applicable) Step-5: Upload latest photograph and signature as per instructions given in online application portal. Step-6: Take out the print of the registration form generated by the system in duplicate with Unique application ID for future references 2. Start Date for receiving online applications: 01/09/2021 (10:00 AM) 3. Last date for receipt of online applications: 30/09/2021 (11:55 PM).