National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation(NHFDC) Released Job Openings On 15-09-2021.The National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation was not established in January 1997 for a profit organization under the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India. The Corporation provides financial assistance for a wide range of income generation activities for the disabled…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation(NHFDC) s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation(NHFDC) Recruiting CA,ICWA,M.Com,MBA/PGDM Candidates with 03+ Years of Experience for Manager (Project) Position.Complete Details for the Manager (Project) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Delhi
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:.50,000 -1,60,000/-
- Opening date for online Application: 15/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Application neatly typed on plain paper may be sent giving information in the following format:- Post applied for, Name, Father’s /Husband’s Name, Date of birth and age as on 31-08-2021 (attach attested copy of birth certificate, Category (SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PH/XSM/Gen.) (attach attested copy of certificate ), Disability Category (OH/HH/VH) and % age of Disability: (In case of a Person with Disability attach attested copy of disability certificate issued by competent authority, Present address for communication, Permanent home address: i) Contact Nos 2. Academic/Professional qualification in reverse chronological order (starting from highest qualification) giving name of the course, discipline of study, main subjects, university/institution with complete address, year of passing and percentage of marks/division (attach attested copy of certificates). 3. Details of present and past employment giving names of the employer, post(s) held from time to time with pay scale, duration of employment whether revised or pre-revised IDA/CDA pattern and nature of duties performed/work experience against each post (attach attested copies of certificate).