Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Recruiting B.Com,M.Com for the position Student Coordinator cum Assistant Finance.This position requires B.Com,M.Com with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 27/09/2023 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Student Coordinator cum Assistant Finance
|Company Name||Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)|
|Hiring Designation||Student Coordinator cum Assistant Finance|
Job Role or Description
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 1 contractual post of Student Coordinator cum Assistant Finance (Hyderabad Campus). Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 27-09-2023 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria.
- Dates to Consider: Online Application forms will be received by : 27-09-2023.
- Mode of Recruitment :
- Candidates for mentioned post in Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) will be chosen based on their performance in interviews. A list of shortlisted candidates will be released after detailed review of received applications. Candidates must provide as many documents as possible to gain more chances of getting shortlisted for interviews.
- Fee Structure : Application fee of Rs 500/- (Rs 250/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates) is to be paid online by using debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Women applicants are exempted from the payment of application fee.
- How to Apply :
- By the deadline of 27-09-2023, candidates seeking the aforementioned positions may only submit an online application. Candidates must accurately provide all information requested on the online application, including their name, father name, education level, residence, and other details, using the information on their certificates. The online application must include a scanned copy of a passport-size photo and signature. After filling out an online application, candidates should print it out and save it in case they need it in the future.
- Application Form
Company Profile Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) is a multi-campus public research university in Mumbai, India. It is Asia’s oldest institute for professional social work education and was founded in 1936 in then Bombay Presidency of British India as the Sir Dorabji Tata Graduate School of Social Work by the Sir Dorabji Tata Trust.In 1944, the institute was officially renamed as the Tata Institute of Social Sciences and in 1964, the Government of India declared TISS as deemed university under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act (UGC), 1956.