Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Recruitment 2021. Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) recruiting ACA/FCA/AICWA/ FICWA/MBA/ M.Com/B.Com./BBA/BBM/All Graduates for Accounts Officer and Various and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
India decided to go to space when Indian National Committee for Space Research (INCOSPAR) was set up by the Government of India in 1962. With the visionary Dr Vikram Sarabhai at its helm, INCOSPAR set up the Thumba Equatorial Rocket Launching Station (TERLS) in Thiruvananthapuram for upper atmospheric research.Eligibility for the Accounts Officer and Various as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
- Location : Karnataka, Maharashtra
- Post Name: Accounts Officer and Various
- Qualification: ACA/FCA/AICWA/ FICWA/MBA/ M.Com/B.Com./BBA/BBM/All Graduates
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 12/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
- Closing date for on-line registration : 21-04-2021
Job Description/Skills Required
- Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 24 posts of Accounts Officer and Various.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 21-04-2021 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates with qualifications may apply online for concerned posts as per given online application form. No need to send print to Indian Space Research Organisation at this stage. Eligible candidates will be intimated about further proceedings. Keeping a print copy for future use is advised.