Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Recruitment 2023. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) recruiting B. Com,M. Com,LLB,LLM,Engineers,M.Sc,All Graduates for Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Exam 2023 and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) (Hindi: लोक सेवा आयोग, उत्तर प्रदेश) is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh. The agency’s charter is granted by the Constitution of India. Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the constitution, titled Services Under the Union and the States, provide for a Public Service Commission for the Union and for each state.Eligibility for the Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Exam 2023 as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
- Location : Uttar Pradesh
- Post Name: Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Exam 2023
- Qualification: B. Com,M. Com,LLB,LLM,Engineers,M.Sc,All Graduates
- Experience:00 years
- No of Vacancies173
- Details of Salary: Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs 4600/- to Rs. 15600-39100/- Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Opening date for online Application: 05/04/2023
- Last Date for online Application: 06-04-2023
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Exam 2023 for 173 Officer posts. Applicants who meet the qualifications and are interested can submit an online application until 06-04-2023. All of the candidate’s personal and educational details should be included.
Post : Qualifications
- Sub Registrar : Law Graduate
- Assistant Labour Commissioner : Post Graduate Degree in Economics / Sociology / Commerce / Law / Labour relation / Labour welfare / Labour Law / Social work / Social welfare / Trade Management / Personnel Management
- Assistant Controller legal Measurement (Grade-II) : Degree in science with physics or mechanical engineering
- Law Officer : Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Technical Assistant (Geology) : Master’s degree with min 50 % marks in Geology or Applied Geology or Diploma in Applied Geology
- Technical Assistant (Geophysics) : Post graduate degree with min 50% marks in Geophysics, Applied Geophysics, Geology or applied Geology
- Tax Assessment Officer : Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or economics with 55% marks
Dates to Consider:
Date of Commencement of On-line Application : 03-03-2023
Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee On-line : 06-04-2023 (Extended)
Last Date for Submission of On-line Application : 10-04-2023
Mode of Recruitment :
The Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services Examination, 2022 will comprise three successive stages viz :- (1) Preliminary Examination (Objective Type & Multiple choice). 2- Main Examination (Conventional Type, i.e. Written examination). 3- Viva- Voce (Personality Test).
- The preliminary examination will consist of two compulsory papers. The papers will be of 200 marks each and have a duration of two hours. Both the papers will be objective type. There will be 150-100 questions, respectively. The timing of paper I will be from 9.30 to 11.30 a.m., and paper II will be from 2.30 to 4.30 p.m.
- The Written examination will consist of the eight (8) compulsory subjects.
- General Hindi (Conventional) :150 marks
- Essay (Conventional) : 150 marks
- General Studies (First Paper) (Conventional) : 200 marks
- General Studies (Second Paper) (Conventional) : 200 marks
- General Studies (Third Paper) (Conventional) : 200 marks
- General Studies (Fourth Paper) (Conventional) : 200 marks
- General Studies (Fifth Paper) (Conventional) : 200 marks
- General Studies (Sixth Paper) (Conventional) : 200 marks
- Viva- Voce (Personality Test) will be of 100 marks.
Fee Structure :
Application fee should be paid online by using debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Rs 25/- : Ex-Servicemen, Pwd of UP State
- Rs 65/- : Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe of UP State
- Rs 125/- : others
How to Apply :
On or before 06-04-2023, online applications can be submitted using the offered facility. Before completing the application, carefully read the instructions. The candidate should fill out the online application with all of their personal and educational information in the proper sections, according to their certifications. Applicants must upload a scanned photo and signature to the online application. A printout of the online application should be saved for future reference.