IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2023. IIT Kanpur recruiting CA/ICWA/CS for Deputy Project Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India. It has been declared an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institute of Technology Act. Eligibility for the Deputy Project Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: IIT Kanpur
- Location : Kanpur
- Post Name:Deputy Project Manager
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/CS
- Experience:01+ Years
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Rs.23000-59000/- Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 25/09/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
Deputy Project Manager: 1 Post
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/CS or Post graduate degree + 5 years of relevant experience, in a Govt. organization or in an educational Institute or in an organization of repute. or Graduate degree + 8 years of relevant experience, in a Govt. organization or in an educational Institute or in an organization of repute
- Salary Details: Rs.23000-59000/- Per Month
- Age Limit: As Par Rules
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may send their application along with scanned copies of the supporting documents. Address: Dr. A. C. Mandal, Coordinator, National Wind Tunnel Facility, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208016 on or before 29th September 2023.
Application Last Date: 29th September 2023.