Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021. Indian Coast Guard recruiting Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate for Upper Division Clerk and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The Indian Coast Guard is a maritime law enforcement and search and rescue agency of India with jurisdiction over its territorial waters including its contiguous zone and exclusive economic zone. The Indian Coast Guard was formally established on 1 February 1977 by the Coast Guard Act, 1978 of the Parliament of India.. Eligibility for the Upper Division Clerk as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Indian Coast Guard
- Location : New Delhi
- Post Name: Upper Division Clerk
- Qualification: Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate
- No of Vacancies:46
- Details of Salary: 5200-20200
- Opening date for online Application: 25/06/2021
- Last Date for online Application: 29/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- ndian Coast Guard invites applications from willing and eligible candidates for filling up following posts on deputation (ISTC) basis: 1. Name of Post : Upper Division Clerk (General Central Service, Group ”C”, Non-Gazetted, Ministerial) in the Pay Band-1, Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- (Revised pay Level-4 in the pay matrix). 2. No. and place of posting : (46)*, New Delhi, Campbell Bay, Hutbay, Mayabandar, Port Blair, Chennai, Kakinada, Karaikal, Krishnapatnam, Mandapam, Puducherry, Tuticorin, Jakhau, Mundra, Pipava, Porbandar, Vadinar, Androth, Beypore, Goa, Karwar, Kavaratti, Minicoy, Ratnagiri (*Subject to Change). 3. Eligibility: Officers under the Central Government: Officers under the Central Government holding analogous posts on regular basis; or with eight years regular service in Pay Band-1, Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/- (Revised pay Level-2 in the pay matrix). Experience in Armed Forces Headquarters is desirable.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Indian Coast Guard entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Indian Coast Guard entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.