HLL Lifecare Recruitment 2021. HLL Lifecare recruiting CA,ICWA for Deputy Manager F&A and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL) is a Govt. of India Healthcare products manufacturing and services Company based in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, HLL is a global leader in the area of contraceptives, hospital products and healthcare services. With 7 manufacturing units, 7 subsidiary companies, 22 regional offices and having presence in more than 115 countries, HLL is positioned as a total healthcare solution provider catering to the well-being of the society at large.Eligibility for the Deputy Manager F&A as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HLL Lifecare
- Location : Anywhere in India
- Post Name: Deputy Manager F&A
- Qualification: CA,ICWA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 12/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Knowledge of relevant statutory provisions of company law, direct and indirect tax, contract management, costing, &budgeting.
- Create efficient and effective methods for tracking financial data
- Coordinate and execute financial transactions and activities, such as bill payment, invoicing, payroll, etc.
- Assist in the audit process by providing information and data as requested
- Create organized records and files to assist in tax preparation of income tax / GST
- Analyse financial information for trends and errors and circulate MIS to higher management
- Prepare regular financial reports and assist in the presentation of reports.
- Create and adhere to budgets for specific departments, projects, and business needs
- Month close / Annual close of accounts in respective areas
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in HLL Lifecare Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with HLL Lifecare Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.