BHEL Recruitment 2021. BHEL recruiting Graduates (B.Com.) for Supervisor Trainee (Finance) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is an Indian public sector engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India. Established in 1964, BHEL is India’s largest power generation equipment manufacturer.Eligibility for the Supervisor Trainee (Finance) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :i
- Company Name: BHEL
- Location : Andhra Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Uttaranchal
- Post Name: Supervisor Trainee (Finance)
- Qualification: Graduates (B.Com.)
- Experience:00 years
- No of Vacancies:40
- Details of Salary: Rs 33,500-1,20,000
- Opening date for online Application: 11/04/2021
- Last date for online Application: 26-04-2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) invites application form eligible Indian Citizen for appointment to the 40 posts of Supervisor Trainee (Finance).Interested and Eligible Candidates may fill application for concnered posts only through provided online facility on or before 26-04-2021. Candidates should fill all personal and educational details properly in online application. While filling form, candidates must have scanned copy of latest passport size photograph and signature.
Dates to Consider:
- Opening of On-line submission of application : 05-04-2021 at 10:00 AM
- Closing of On-line submission of application : 26-04-2021 at 11:45 PM
- Date of Examination : 23-05-2021
Mode of Recruitment : Selection process for concerned BHEL post will comprises of two stages. Stage I: Computer Based Examination & Stage II: Group Discussion. Computer based written test will be conducted on 23-05-2021. Candidates will be called for Group Discussions (Stage II), on the basis of written test marks. Group Discussion will be on topics related to Current Financial Matters and / or on topics related to qualifying subject matter.
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates are required to fill application for said posts only through online mode with in due dates: from 05-04-2021 to 26-04-2021. Candidates should fill personal and education details in online application at appropriate place with correct spell. Scanned copy of latest passport size photograph and signature should upload in online application. Candidates should fill active personal email id and mobile number in online application. Print of duly filled online application should retain for future use.