Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021. Bank of Baroda recruiting CA/CMA/CFA/MBA for Deputy Head/Vice President and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Bank of Baroda is an Indian state-owned banking and financial services company. It is owned by the Ministry of Finance, Government of India. It is the third largest state-owned bank in India, with 132 million customers, a total business of $ 218 billion and 100 foreign offices worldwide. Eligibility for the Deputy Head/Vice President as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Bank of Baroda
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Deputy Head/Vice President
- Qualification: CA/CMA/CFA/MBA
- No of Vacancies: 08
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 11/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Position & Vacancy: Dy. Head – Investor Relations (1 Vacancy) 2. Education (as on 01.06.2021): Graduate (Any discipline) and CA / MBA (preferably in Finance stream) 3. Work Experience (as on 01.06.2021): Minimum 12 years of work experience in BFSI Sector, out of which at least 8 years of experience in Investment Banking / Institutional Broking / Institutional Sales Applicants with experience in Investment Research / Networking with large institutional players shall be preferred 1. Position & Vacancy: Dy. Head – Financial Accounting (1 Vacancy) 2. Education (as on 01.06.2021): Graduate (Any discipline) and CA Preference for candidates who are ICWA/CMA 3. Work Experience (as on 01.06.2021): Minimum 12 years of work experience in BFSI sector out of which, at least 8 years of experience in a leading/large accounting firm/Bank/BFSI sector preferably as a Senior Financial Accountant or a Senior Accountant. 4. Nature of Engagement: Contractual Engagement for a period of 3 years, with quarterly/yearly performance review, extendable at the option of the Bank 5. Compensation: Remuneration will be offered based on candidate’s qualifications, experience and overall suitability for the post, and shall not be a limiting factor for suitable candidates. 6. Location of Posting: Mumbai. The candidate may be deputed to work with the team(s) within the Bank/ any subsidiary of the Bank if and as deemed necessary. The selected candidates are liable for transfer anywhere within India as per the requirement of the Bank
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Bank of Baroda Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Bank of Baroda Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.