Andhra Pradesh State Financial Corporation (APSFC) Released Job Openings On 05/07/2023.APSFC is a leading state level financial institution established in the year 1956 under the State Financial Corporations Act, 1951.APSFC is meeting the financial needs of micro, small and medium scale industries (MSMEs) for more than six decades.APSFC is making significant contribution for the development of micro, small and medium scale industries in the states by providing the need based credit in the form of medium / long term loans.The Corporation is playing predominantly a promotional and developmental role and acting as a catalyst for the growth of MSME sector, generation of direct and indirect employment in the state.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Andhra Pradesh State Financial Corporation (APSFC) s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Andhra Pradesh State Financial Corporation (APSFC) Recruiting CA (Inter),CMA (Inter),MBA,LLB,B.Tech for Assistant Manager Position.Complete Details for the Assistant Manager follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Andhra Pradesh
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:05/07/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- Andhra Pradesh State Financial Corporation (APSFC) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 20 contractual posts of Assistant Manager. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 31-07-2023 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria.
- Dates to Consider:
- Online Application forms will be received by : 31-07-2023 (Extended).
- Mode of Recruitment :
- The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Online test and interview. The Online test will be conducted in English. Online test will be of 200 marks and 120 minutes duration.
- Fee Structure :
- Application fee of Rs 590/- (Rs 354/- for SC/ST candidates) should be paid online by using debit card, credit card or net banking.
- How to Apply :
- The application deadline for the aforementioned positions is 31-07-2023, and it can only be submitted electronically. To apply online, candidates should provide accurate information about themselves as documented by official documents. The online application requires a scanned copy of a passport-sized photograph, signature, left thumb impression and a hand written declaration. After submitting their online application, applicants should print out a copy for their records.
- The text for the hand written declaration is as – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”