Air India Recruitment 2021. Air India recruiting CA,CMA,B.Tech/B.E, MBA/PGDM, PG Diploma for Chief Executive Officer and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Air India is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Kochi, Kerala. It is operated by Air India Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Indian flag carrier airline Air India. It operates around 649 flights per week to 33 destinations including the Middle East and Southeast Asia.Eligibility for the Chief Executive Officer as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Air India
- Location : New Delhi
- Post Name: Chief Executive Officer
- Qualification: CA,CMA,B.Tech/B.E, MBA/PGDM, PG Diploma
- Experience:2fresher – 23 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: 260,000 (Per Month )
- Opening date for online Application: 17/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
- Last Date: 03-05-2021
- Address : General Manager (Personnel), Air India Limited, Airlines House, 113, Gurudwara Rakabganj Road, New Delhi-110001
Job Description/Skills Required
- AI Airport Services Limited announced job notification for the post of Chief Executive Officer has been released officially. B.Tech/B.E, CA, MBA/PGDM, PG Diploma pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website airindia.in. The application process ends on 03.05.2021.
- 1. Post Name: Chief Executive Officer
2. Educational Qualifications and Experience:
The candidate should possess MBA or equivalent Post Graduate Management Degree/Diploma OR should be Graduate Engineer OR CA OR CMA with 20 years of managerial experience out of which at least 5 years of experience at senior managerial level (not more than two levels below CEO/Head of Institute) in aviation industry
3. Relevant Pay Scale/ Position for Experience:
a. Candidates from Central/State/ Public Sector Enterprises working at the Level of E-7 and above would be considered.
b. Private Sector candidates who are working not more than 2 level below CEO/Head of Institution would be considered.
a. Fixed Gross Emoluments – Rs.2.6 lakh per month
b. Special Allowance – 20 % of gross emoluments
c. HRA – 30 % of (a) and (b)
5. The above selection will be at the sole discretion of the Management.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as specified above should send their applications in the attached format (alongwith relevant photocopies of documents pertaining to their qualification, age, experience, etc.), super scribing “Application for the post of CEO, AIASL”, through proper channel, to General Manager (Personnel), Air India Limited, Airlines House, 113, Gurudwara Rakabganj Road, New Delhi-110001 so as to reach on or before 03 rd May, 2021 by 1700 hours.
2. Applications that are incomplete/received late will be rejected. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.