Northeast Frontier Railway Released Job Openings On 02-06-2022.The Northeast Frontier Railway, is one of the 18 railway zones of the Indian Railways. It is headquartered in Maligaon, Guwahati in the state of Assam, and responsible for operation and expansion of rail network all across Northeastern states and some districts of eastern Bihar and northern West Bengal.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Northeast Frontier Railway s Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruiting 10th Candidates with 01+ Years Experience for Apprentice Position.Complete Details for the Apprentice follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Bongaigaon Jobs, Dibrugarh Jobs, Tinsukia Jobs, Katihar Jobs, Alipurduar
- No of Vacancies:5636
- Details of Salary: ₹ 8,00,000 – 10,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 02/06/2022
- Mode of application :online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps.
Job Description/Skills Required
- a. The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate (ITI) in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training b. Copies of mark sheet & pass certificates of matriculation (10thstd), provisional certificate/National trade certificate (NTC) certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT in the case of ITI and ITI Final Mark-Sheet must be uploaded. Mere completion of course is not sufficient. c. Candidates should have already passed the prescribed qualification on the date of issue of notification and ITI pass certificate/NTC/STC should be available with them. 5. Training Period & Stipend: i. The candidates finally engaged will be provided Stipends at the prescribed rate as per the provision ii. No Hostel accommodation will be provided and selected candidates will have to make their own arrangement during their training as per Apprentice Act 1961 and they will be released on completion of the training.: