UPSC Recruitment 2021. UPSC recruiting Graduate for Principal and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume . The Civil Services Examination (CSE) is a nationwide competitive examination in India conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment to various Civil Services of the Government of India, including the Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, and Indian Police Service. Eligibility for the Principal as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: UPSC
- Location : New Delhi
- Post Name: Principal
- Qualification: Graduate
- No of Vacancies:363
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 03/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Post Name: Principal 2. No of Posts: 363 – Three Hundred sixty three [208 Male & 155 Female vacancies for the post of Principal in the Directorate of Education, Education Department, Government of NCT of Delhi [SC- 57 (31 Male & 26 Female), ST-26 (13 Male & 13 Female), OBC- 106 (65 Male & 41 Female), EWS-34 (18 Male & 16 Female), UR- 140 (81 Male & 59 Female)] [PH – 15 (8 Male & 7 Female)].
- i. Out of three hundred sixty three vacarcies, fifteen (08 Male & 07 Female) vacancies are reserved for PwBD candaiates. Of male fifteen vacancies, three (02 Male & 01 Female) vacancies are reserved for PwBD candidates with Disabihty of Blind (B) or Low Vision (LV), six (03 Male & 03 Female) vacancies are reserved for PwBD candidates with Disability of Deaf (D) or ii. Hard of Hearing (HH), three (01 Male & 02 Female) vacancies are reserved for PwBD candidates with Locomotor Disabilities of Both Legs Affected but not Arms (BL) or One Leg Affected (R or or One Arm Affected (R or L)(OA) or One Leg and One Arm Affected (OLA) or Cerebral Palsy (CP) or iii. Leprosy Cured (LC) or Dwarfism (DW) or Acid Attack Victims (AAV) or Muscular Dystrophy (MOY). one (01 Male) vacancy is reserved for PwBO candidates with Autism Spectrum Disabilty (ASD) or Intellectual Disability (10) or Specific Learning Disabilty (SLD) or Mental Illness (MI) and two (01 Male & 01 Female) vacancies are reserved for PwBD candidates with Multiple Disabilities (MD) i-e. at least two disabilities from the categories of Blind (B)/ Low Vision (LW Deaf (D)/ Hard of Hearing (HH)/ Both Legs Affected but not Arms (BL)/ One Leg Affected (R or One Arm Affected (R or Leg and One Arm Affected (OLAV Cerebral Palsy (CP)/ Leprosy Cured (LC)/ Dwarfism (OW)/ Acid Attack Victims (AAV)/ Muscular Dystrophy (MOY)/ Autism Spectrum Disability (ASD)/ Intellectual Disability (IDY Specific Learning Disability (SLOV Mental Illness (MI). 3,. Pay Scale: Level-12 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in UPSC entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with UPSC entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.