State Bank of India(SBI) Released Job Openings On 24/12/2022.State Bank of India is an Indian multinational public sector bank and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. .Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for State Bank of India(SBI) s Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
State Bank of India(SBI) Recruiting Any Graduate with 00-02+Years Experience for Collection Facilitator Position.Complete Details for the Collection Facilitator follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Across India
- No of Vacancies:1438
- Details of Salary:Rs.25,000 – Rs.40,000 Per Month
- Opening date for online Application:24/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- The retired officers/staffs should have retired from the Bank’s service only on attaining superannuation at the age of 60 years. The officers voluntarily retired/ resigned/ suspended or left the Bank otherwise before superannuation are not eligible for consideration for engagement. However, any officer, who has completed 58 years of age and 30 years of service/pensionable service (both the conditions need to be satisfied) as on the date of applying for voluntary retirement as per e-Circular Nos. CDO/P&HRD-PM/58/2015-16 dated 07.10.2015 & CDO/P&HRD-PM/12/2017-18 dated 05.05.2017 will be eligible for engagement in the Bank on attaining the age of 60 years. ii. The engagement shall be up to the maximum age of 65 years, subject to satisfactory performance and renewal of contract. As such, maximum age as on date of advertisement i.e., on 22.12.2022 should be 63 years. iii. The retired officers/staffs should have good track record of performance and deep knowledge of Bank’s systems and procedures Credit/NPA. iv. The integrity of the retired officers/staffs should not have been doubtful during their previous tenure. v. No punishment/ penalty (Censure or higher) should have been inflicted on the retired officers/staffs during the five years of their service preceding to their retirement.
- vi. Cases of CBI or other law enforcement agencies should not be pending against the retired officials/staffs. vii. The Retired officers/staffs should maintain good health and not suffering from any major ailments. viii. The engagement of retired officers/staffs in the Bank shall be on contract basis and shall not be treated as extension in service for the purpose of pension and other superannuation benefits. ix. The retired officers/staffs of SBI and its e-Associate banks with unblemished service record who retired as Clerical or in the Scale-I, II & III shall be considered for engagement for the above positions. x. The retired officers/staffs will not exercise any administrative/financial power during the period of engagement. xi. They will not be eligible for any medical facilities under the contract. xii. The retired officers/staffs will not accept any assignment with any other organization during the period of their contractual service in the Bank. xiii. The number of vacancies including reserved vacancies mentioned above are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank. xiv. Candidate belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘creamy layer’ are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate them category as ‘GENERAL’ as applicable. xv. Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates.