Google Recruitment 2021. Google recruiting Bachelor’s degree for Systems Administrator, Customer Conversations Platform and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Google Inc., an Indian public corporation. Popular Internet search engine Internet search engine – Google, web-based e-mail (G-mail, online mapping (maps.google, Office Productivity) (Google Apps, Social Networking (Orkut) (Google Plus).Eligibility for the Systems Administrator, Customer Conversations Platform as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Google
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Systems Administrator, Customer Conversations Platform
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 24/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Experience with implementing, troubleshooting, and supporting Linux/Unix, OSX, ChromeOS, and Windows Operating systems.
- Experience with automating tasks on Linux/Unix, OSX, ChromeOS, and Windows operating systems.
- Knowledge or experience with VOIP and WebRTC concepts and applications.
- Understanding of network configurations, including routing and switching infrastructure in an enterprise environment.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Google Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Google Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.