GMR Group Released Job Openings On 21/02/2023..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for GMR Group s Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
GMR Group Recruiting B. Com,MBA with 05-07+Years Experience for Junior Manager Accounts Receivable Position. Complete Details for the Junior Manager Accounts Receivable follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application:21/02/2023
- Mode of application :Walkin
- Time and Venue: 24 February , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
GMR Shared services Center Ground FLOOR ,GMR AERO Towers, Near Rajiv Gandhi International Airport Limited, Shamshabad HYDERABAD – 501218Contact – Samyuktha/Lakshmi (8688169469) ( 9959283882 )
Related Job : Genpact Mega Virtual Drive On 24th Feb 2023 (Any Graduate Can Attend) – 30 Openings
Job Description/Skills Required
1.Responsibility for timely and accurately compilation of annual revenue budgets in line with business goals and strategic directions
2.Providing accurate information revenue side (MIS) on timely basis on various business parameters to all stake holders/Board members
- • Preparation and compilation of Annual revenue budgets for the year . This would involve getting budget requirements from each department and compilation of annual revenue budget along with
- • Accurate and timely completion of yearly activity
- • MIS revenue management- Monthly preparation & presentation of relevant MIS report related to MIS to the management. This would involve compiling and analysis of data (for instance budget, variance, departmental revenue etc) capturing reasons for deviations & action points Timely MIS Report generation
- • Monitoring of Revenue GLs Monthly analysis and monitoring of revenue GLs for ensuring correct/accurate posting of critical entries and treatment in books of accounts in compliance with statutory guidelines and business process & procedures.
- • Recurring Reports-Revenue AAI MIS – Budget v Actual, PE Investor’s Data, Investor’s Meet Data, Audit Committee & Board Presentation, Actual to Actual Variance for Investor Con-call, AOP Required, Monthly MIS – Monthly Actual as per Board(AOP Vs. Actual), – Monthly Actual as per Monthly Updating For Operational Parameter(Traffic Summary), – YTD Comparative AOP, previous years & Current Year’s Actual, DATA Preparation for Aera Tariff Filing, DATA Preparation for Query Resolution for BACC team, Revenue data with variance analysis to aero and non-aero department
About Company: GMR is an infrastructure Development Company founded in 1978 and headquartered in Bangalore . The Group is well diversified and professionally managed with ownership interests in Energy, Transportation and Manufacturing.
Click here for Official notification and Apply