GMR Group Recruiting CA,ICWA (CMA) for the position Manager Indirect Taxation .This position requires CA,ICWA (CMA) with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 16th Nov 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Manager Indirect Taxation
|Company Name||GMR Group|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Manager Indirect Taxation|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
Job Role or Description
- Lead and Manage the entire gamut of taxation in SSC for Direct Taxes and Indirect Taxation
- Accountable for maintaining SLAs for all Tax Compliances & CoE processes
- Complete accountability of Review and submission of various tax returns covering both Direct & Indirect compliances on Monthly | Quarterly & Annual basis
- Provide technical expertise and mentorship for the Tax & Compliance Team in operationalizing the Group Tax strategy and guidance
- Review of computation of Advance tax, monthly provision of Income Tax, examine adjustment of important tax issues before the same is shared with Retained Organization.
- Ensure delivery per customer expectation and ensure customer satisfaction
- Manage relationship with Retained Organization and help to settle the arguments and litigations, where appropriate
- Design and Track dashboards for quality, productivity and effectiveness
- Review taxation publications, decisions & rulings, new and proposed legislation and tax reform measures and assesses application and implications. Take up the discussion with Corporate Tax team to get guidance on GMRs stand and drive the entire Change management of Policies, Procedures and driving training.
Company Profile GMR is an infrastructure Development Company founded in 1978 and headquartered in Bangalore . The Group is well diversified and professionally managed with ownership interests in Energy, Transportation and Manufacturing.