Genpact Released Job Openings On 26/01/2023.Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting B.Com with 02-07+years experience for Domestic Voice Process position.Complete Details for the Domestic Voice Process as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Hafeespet
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 26/01/2023
- Mode of application :Walk in
- Time and Venue 28 January , 10.00 AM – 5.30 PM Genpact, Hafeezpet , near Kondapoor Contact – Vidya Puram ( 8886669608 )
Job Description/Skills Required
- Review and process invoices along with providing the resolutions • Review and validate basic essentials of valid invoice like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice #, invoice date etc. • Release the invoices for Payment timely and accurately • Ensure that all pay run gets completed as agreed with the customer • Follow up with requisitions (via calls/emails or tickets ) to solve invoice issues as per the AP guideline • Able to think through how to reduce helpdesk queries and help in process improvements • Adhere the internal compliance policy and guideline established by the management on their daily operational activities • Perform daily internal audit to ensure all Invoices / queries are handled as per the guidelines Qualifications Minimum qualifications • Minimum Bachelor’s Degree – B. Com • Accounts Payable domain experience • ERP (SAP) Knowledge is mandate • Excellent knowledge on ERP Applications, AP Workflow Tools, T&E Workflow Tools would be required in the candidate • Focus on continuous process improvement and adaptive to change. • A strong team player who believes in ‘winning as a team’ • Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls • Excellent comm. skills – Verbal & Written • Experience in ERP (SAP), AP Workflow tools and T&E workflow tools