Genpact Recruitment 2021. Genpact recruiting B.Com/B.Com(Hons)/BBA/BA for Internal Audit Consultant /AM and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. Eligibility for the Internal Audit Consultant /AM as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Genpact
- Location :Delhi / NCR
- Post Name: Internal Audit Consultant /AM
- Qualification: B.Com/B.Com(Hons)/BBA/BA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 03/07/2021
- Mode of application :Walkin
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Time and Venue Walkin Interview on 5th July from 11.00 AM – 3.00 PM onwards Zoom ID : https://genpact.zoom.us/j/6698642707
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Underwriter is required to action and provides decisions on Home Loans applications submitted by end customers Transcribe inventories into Excel. Research and determine Like Kind Quality replacements Input appropriate categories, depreciation and pricing sources Insurance/Banking exposure.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Genpact Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Genpact Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.