Genpact Released Job Openings On 26/03/2022.Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting B.Com/BBA/BMS/BA Graduates with 00-02+ Years of Experience for Customer Service Position.Complete Details for the Customer Service as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Jaipur
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:26/03/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: Interested candidates can share their resumes at email@example.com
Job Description/Skills Required
- In this role, you will be responsible of Data Entry of Information related to personal details, provider details, invoice information, procedure & impairment codes Responsibilities • The candidate will be responsible for conducting audits on healthcare claims to identify any billing aberrancy basis the clinical recommendations/judgment and review of the invoice, medical documents (if any), and payer-specific policies and guidelines • Identify any specific billing patterns or trends from different providers monthly • Communicate and coordinate with the clinical coordinator from client-side • Demonstrate ability to consistently meet or exceed targets and benchmarks • Maintain audit log and prepare and share MI from the audit log • Handle Customer Queries from providers or members via emails. Qualifications we seek in you! Minimum qualifications • Graduate (Preferably BA/B.sc/B.com/BBA/BHM/BCA) • Good knowledge of healthcare & medical terminologies Preferred qualifications • Eye for detail & investigative skills • Good interpretation & comprehension skills • Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) • Demonstrable analytical skills specific to clinical audit in practice • Customer Orientation and Solution-oriented • Ability to ask the right queries • Ability to prioritize and organize own workload