Genpact Released Job Openings On 21/02/2023. Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Vacancy Details:
Genpact Recruiting B.com Graduates with 02-06+Years Experience for Accountant / Accounts Executive Position.Complete Details for the Accountant / Accounts Executive follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Gurgaon
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application:21/02/2023
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time and Venue : 23 Feb 2023 (Thursday), 11AM To 1PM,Zoom Meeting: https://genpact.zoom.us/j/9708454798
See Also : Infosys Walk-in Drive 23rd & 24th Feb 2023 For Multiple Positions
Job Description/Skills Required
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to Order to Cash domain.
• This includes the collection of invoices and the management of all related processes dispute identification and resolution, account reconciliation, credit balance disposition, and unclaimed property administration.
• The Debt Collector will effectively communicate and support the collection goals, while providing quality customer service as well as actively pursue knowledge of skills and tools to be used in all collection efforts.
• Follow-up with various departments to get supporting documents/ info for dispute/deductions resolution
• Ability to handle, trouble shoot, and resolve recurring or occasional bottlenecks
• Effectively communicate and support the collection goals, while providing quality customer service as well as actively pursue knowledge of skills and tools to be used in all collection efforts.
• Receive notification for reimbursement and perform acceptability analysis within threshold
Click here for Official notification and Apply