Genpact Released Job Openings On 18-08-2021.Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting CA/B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA Candidates with 03-15+ Years of Experience for sr. Manager General Accounting/ Record to Report (RTR) Position.Complete Details for the sr. Manager General Accounting/ Record to Report (RTR) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Jaipur
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 18/08/2021
- Mode of application :Virtual Drive
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue 19th–21st August, 11.00 AM – 2.00 PM zoom ID: https://genpact.zoom.us/j/2325275521 Contact – Anjani ()
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Month End Close Activities including Journal Entries
- Intercompany Reconciliation
- Fixed Assets Accounting
- Complete Balance Sheet reconciliations as per agreed timelines with accurate and adequate inputs based on research on the open items
- Effectively driving the changes while redesigning and implementing controls to the changing landscape to meet compliance requirements
- Understand client requirements/expectations and align teams accordingly
- Maintain effective communication with the client community to understand their problems and needs
- To take proactive initiatives to resolve complex issues
- Contribute to projects to deliver continuous lean and digital improvements.