Genpact Recruitment 2021. Genpact recruiting B.Com ,BBA for P&C /Underwriting Process and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. Eligibility for the P&C /Underwriting Process as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Genpact
- Location :New Delhi, Delhi / NCR
- Post Name: P&C /Underwriting Process
- Qualification: B.Com ,BBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Time and Venue Walkin Interview on 8th June from 11.00 AM – 3.00 PM onwards https://genpact.zoom.us/j/95842527735
Job Description/Skills Required
- Transaction processing for Underwriting Support Teams. Client interactions via trainings, conference calls, emails etc. Manage MIS activities and data collation Work towards driving process improvements and initiatives Submission review – Checking for completeness of data submitted by underwriters and following-up with underwriters (as required) for e.g. SOV, Slip etc.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Genpact Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Genpact Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.