Genpact Released Job Openings On 27-09-2021. Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA Candidates with 02-05+ Years of Experience for Accounts Payable Position.Complete Details for the Accounts Payable as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:2Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 27/09/2021
- Mode of application :Virtual Drive
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue 27th September, 11.00 AM – 2.00 PM Zoom ID: https://genpact.zoom.us/my/genpacthyderabad Contact – Abhimanyu ()
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- • Transactional Processing for Purchase order and Non- Purchase order backed invoices • Answer Helpdesk queries from vendors and internal partners via phones and emails • Execute Payment run as per the companies guidelines • Conduct audits of invoices and expenses to ensure compliance with company policies and to protect Bridgewater from fraud, waste and abuse. • Work to resolve discrepancies with clients and departments or individuals throughout the firm. • Provide accurate and helpful support with supplier inquiries. • Program administration and oversight of the companys corporate card program. • Responsible for system administration of Concur, collaborating with technical teams to address problems and implement improvements. • Establish effective relationship with different partners within and outside the organization through written and verbal communication. • Must have very attention to detail and self-discipline, possessing the ability to identify connections/relationships in data or sophisticated scenarios. • Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a customer service mentality is a must • Experience working within a SaaS procure to pay or ERP system is preferred. Exposure specifically Workday ERP and/or Concur Travel & Expense systems would be beneficial. • Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a customer service mentality is a must. • Demonstrated intellectual curiosity and ownership mentality, displays a willingness to challenge the status quo leading to the creation and implementation of excellent processes. • Demonstrates the ability to think at the goal level (smart, agile, demonstrates common sense).: